Restaurants, Take-Out and Grocery Stores in Stardust Skies Park – Albuquerque, New Mexico
Stardust Skies Park has a number of restaurants, small businesses, and a grocery store we’ll discuss in this short post. First, a quick introduction to the area.
Stardust Skies Park is the 47th most walkable neighborhood in Albuquerque with 1,475 residents.
Stardust Skies Park has some public transportation and is somewhat bikeable. Stardust Skies Park has some public transportation and about 2 bus lines passing through it.
Homes for sale in Stardust Skies Park, Albuquerque, NM have a median listing home price of $422,500. There are 3318 active homes for sale in Stardust Skies Park, Albuquerque, NM, which spend an average of 57 days on the market.
Filipino Hawaiian Food
A little bit about Filipino Hawaiian Food: “Elaine and her husband Basil Welch have been in the food business since 1998. Their first restaurant specialized in savory Filipino food in Albuquerque, NM. Since then, they have progressed in food concessions during events such as the New Mexico State Fair.
Our daughter-in-law, Amber Cecil is our baker who has more than 8 years of experience in baking cookies to creating wedding cakes in Albuquerque, NM.
With our family team, our love for Hawaiian and Filipino cuisine, “Filipino Hawaiian Food” was born.”
Here’s what people are saying about them:
“I’d never had Hawaiian Filipino food before, and my partner — who lived in Hawaii for a decade — took me here. So delicious and what a friendly couple who runs this place. We will definitely be back when we are in town again.” – Review from Wildfire Tina
Richie B’s Pizza, Subs & Salads
Here’s some of the history of Richie B’s that we found on their website:
Richie B’s Pizza is a “Mom & Pop” pizza shop locally owned and operated by Chuck and Leah Ruiz. They have owned Richie B’s since April 2019, but their roots in pizza run much deeper.
Chuck was raised in New Mexico and grew up in Hatch. He started his pizza career at the tender age of 14 at a popular pizza chain. He loved the industry from the start. While he worked his way up to management, a dream to one day owns his very own pizzeria rose as well. Little did he know that after six years of nothing but pizza, a new dream would walk through the door.
Leah was born and raised in Iowa but has called New Mexico home for almost 20 years. She knew moving over 1,000 miles away from everything she had known would bring her new experiences, but it soon gave her so much more than she ever could have imagined. She walked into a popular pizza chain to get a job as a delivery driver and found something that would change her life: Chuck.
That was 16 years ago, and the rest, as they say, is history. Leah and Chuck romanced over pizza and wings and soon found themselves inseparable. They’ve now been married for 10 years and have two wonderful daughters. Their lives strayed from pizza for over a decade, but they both knew that dream of a pizzeria was still simmering somewhere in the background of their busy lives.
In 2019, the dream seemed to be proved right before their very eyes, and they decided to take the chance of a lifetime. They formed the Mom and Pop Pizza Shop, LLC, and bought Richie B’s Pizza of Albuquerque. Chuck handles day-to-day operations while Leah handles the business and accounting side of the company. But their favorite moments are when they can run shifts as a couple and be together while serving their customers and getting to know the people of their community.
Smith’s Food and Drug
Smiths Food and Drug is a national chain grocery store headquartered in Cincinnati Ohio. The Kroger Co. is one of the largest retailers in the United States based on annual sales. The information below is current as of November 30, 2020 from their corporate website.
- We operate 2,750 grocery retail stores under a variety of banner names. Our formats include supermarkets, seamless digital shopping options, price-impact warehouse stores, and multi-department stores, which are similar to supercenters, but offer an expanded variety of national brand apparel and general merchandise. State-specific facts can be seen here.
- 170 fine jewelry stores under names like Fred Meyer Jewelers and Littman Jewelers. This is a high-margin business with good cash flow.
- Kroger is the only major U.S. supermarket company to operate an economical three-tier distribution system.
- Kroger also operates 35 food production or manufacturing facilities producing high quality private-label products that provide value for customers and enhanced margins for Kroger.
- Kroger operates 1,585 supermarket fuel centers, which are a natural addition to our one-stop-shopping strategy.
- Kroger’s 2,256 pharmacies, located in our combination food and drug stores, provide high quality services at everyday low prices.
Here’s a recent review from a happy customer of this Smiths location:
“I just want to highlight a worker at this Smith’s. I had a pickup order at Smith’s. Their system was down and Charlotte who was in charge of my order calmly handled the situation and was able to go above and beyond to accommodate me. She stayed calm despite I’m sure many upset customers. Great job.” – Sam Garcia
Driving Directions from Smith’s Food and Drug to Bosque Heating Cooling and Plumbing:
Drive 9 min (3.0 miles)
Smith’s Food and Drug Pharmacy
4016 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110, United States
Head west toward Louisiana Blvd NE
Turn right onto Louisiana Blvd NE
Pass by Dairy Queen Grill & Chill (on the right)
Turn left onto Osuna Rd NE
Pass by Burger King (on the left in 1.1 mi)
Turn right onto San Mateo Blvd NE
Pass by KFC (on the right)
Continue onto Osuna Rd NE
Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Pan American Fwy NE
Destination will be on the left
Bosque Heating Cooling and Plumbing
5901 Pan American Fwy #D1, Albuquerque, NM 87109, United States
What should I ask my AC technician?
- What temperature should I set my thermostat on during the summer and winter?
- What’s the deal with smart thermostats?
- How can I improve my indoor air quality?
- Should I get my air ducts cleaned?
- What are the benefits of a maintenance plan with the company?
- When should my next maintenance appointment be?
- Is there anything I need to know about my mature A/C unit?
- How do I choose a new air conditioner?
- What are SEER ratings?
How often does an AC unit need to be serviced?
The Albuquerque AC units are complex machines that keep your home cool in the summer and warm during winter. They require regular maintenance to run efficiently, but if you don’t take care of them they may suffer from reduced performance or even shutting down completely because dirt build-up can affect its operation
A well maintained air conditioning system saves money over time by preventing sudden lapses which could lead into more costly repairs later on.